Custom Search



dateline.msnbc.com

dateline.msnbc.com

Dateline says we may already be rich, but I can't find out now!

datelineunclaimedfunds.jpg

If you're like me, you have tried all night long to get onto states where I have resided to see if I have any unclaimed funds or property!

I mean, Tiki Barber reported on Dateline NBC that I might be rich! The problem is that you may be rich too, so might your friend and their friend - and well basically anyone could be rich and everyone is burning the unclaimed funds sites state-by-state.

Your best plan is to head over to dateline.msnbc.com and play the waiting game. It may actually be worth it, because you might be rich!

If you're trying to search on Monday night or Tuesday morning, you might be waiting a while. Don't worry, if it is yours, it will still be there!

Original Source : http://gaysocialites.com/2008/07/dateline_says_we_may_already_b.html